We can help organise everything from the menu to the type of function, styling and entertainment. Our menus have an excellent variety, taste great, are generous and designed to suit any function style or budget. Below are some frequently asked questions that you may have.
At Catering For Any Function we provide all types of catering for all types of events in Sydney, Sydney’s West the Hawkesbury, The Blue Mountains and The Hills, Upper North shore District, Penrith Area.
Whether your function is large or small, we will ensure your event runs smoothly. With our experienced catering team onboard you’ll benefit from their wealth of experience and contacts. If you want some assistance organising the venue, equipment, liquor service, and bar staff, then you’re in luck.
We can arrange:
- Spit Roast Catering
- Finger Food Catering
- Corporate Catering
- Event Catering
- Cocktail Party Catering
- Party Catering
- Buffet Catering
- Wedding Catering
- After Funeral Refreshments
- All Birthday Functions
- Engagement Parties
- Christening and Naming Ceremonies
- Family Reunions
- School Functions & Farewells
We can arrange simple finger food for conferences or business meetings.
- Elaborate High Teas.
- Buffet style roasts.
- Breakfast catering
- Sandwich catering for luncheons and morning teas.
- Funeral Refreshments
Yes, we can cater for all dietary requirements, just give us a call to discuss your exact needs.
Catering For Any Function can supply disposable dinnerware at;
- $1.75 per guest for disposable plates, plastic cutlery main and dessert plates or
- $2.50 per guest for quality melamine plates with steel cutlery including dessert plates.
- $2.00 melamine for main with steel cutlery & disposable plate for dessert with plastic spoon.
- Or you can supply your own.
Staff wages are in addition to food prices.
- RSA Staff also available.
- Staff prices available upon application.
Our trained staff can attend your function and will complete the following duties;
- set the buffet table with matching bowls and bain marie
- carve and serve meat
- prepare and cook vegetables
- prepare salads and
- serve your guests & clean up
The following guide of staff requirements are recommendations for a successful buffet. If you have any questions or would like to discuss any options please contact us directly.
- 20 – 40 guests – 2 staff or delivery
- 41 – 79 guests – 2 staff
- 80 – 110 guests – 3 staff
- 111 and above please ring for a quote